Our management team has significant experience acquiring and financing a variety of real estate assets and healthcare businesses.
At the present time, our target properties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independent Living Facilities: Independent living facilities are designed specifically for independent senior adults who enjoy a lifestyle with recreational, educational and social activities with other seniors.
- Assisted Living Facilities: Assisted living combines much of the homelike atmosphere of independent living with some of the personal care of a nursing facility. Assisted living permits residents to maintain some of their privacy and independence as they do not require constant supervision and assistance; they sometimes include memory care units.
- Memory Care Facilities ("MCs"): MCs may be stand-alone facilities or, more frequently, may be part of an ALF. MCs are usually located in a special wing with additional security, cueing devices and other specific architectural and safety features. MCs are staffed with individuals who are specifically trained to work with individuals who have some form of dementia.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: Skilled nursing facilities offer medical and custodial nursing care of individuals that cannot take care of themselves because of physical, emotional, or mental conditions but do not require the more extensive and sophisticated treatment available at hospitals.
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities: (CCRCs) are large, often upscale communities in a continuing care living setting combined with onsite amenities and services. CCRCs offer services and an array of housing facilities that parallel independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Medical Office Buildings: Medical Office Buildings represent single or, more frequently, multi-tenant office buildings with demised space used to provide diagnosis and treatment for medical, dental, and psychiatric outpatient care. Medical office tenants tend to remain in their office space (high lease renewal rate) and are somewhat insulated from economic cycles. Accordingly, medical office buildings, when thoroughly evaluated, can provide favorable risk-adjusted returns relative to conventional office building assets.